Who We Are
Adviza is a registered charity inspiring people to make better decisions that help them progress in learning and work.
A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into providing services to support young people and adults.
How we help
Our qualified, experienced staff are working across the Thames Valley to support people at important times in their lives when key decisions need to be made:
Thank you very much for all your help and advice; it has really motivated me to see what other avenues of work I can pursue. You were so positive and you certainly know your stuff!
- School pupils choosing their options
- Vulnerable young people needing extra support
- Pupils with special educational needs and their families
- 6th form and college students preparing university applications
- Young people seeking training and apprenticeships
- Parents wanting to support their teenagers
- Graduates needing help with job hunting
- Young parents getting back to work
- Unemployed adults looking for work
- Adults facing redundancy